CPSA Shanghai 2015

Connecting the Dots:
Sharing Science Across Disciplines Helps Projects Progress

Travel to Shanghai

Attendees traveling to CPSA Shanghai will want to arrive into the Shanghai International Airport (PVG). The Renaissance Shanghai Pudong Hotel is a 40-minute taxi ride from the airport (~150CNY / US$25). Your taxi driver may not speak English, but you can download and print out an instruction card to give to the taxi driver indicating that you wish to go to the Renaissance Shanghai Hotel.


US citizens traveling to China will require a visa in order to enter the country. This visa is simple to obtain, and we recommend using a visa agent to submit your application such as ItsEasy Passport and Visa Services. They will help guide you through the process.
** all foreign travellers will be required to submit a letter of invitation by a Chinese company for your visa application. If you would like us to provide that letter, you may request it by clicking HERE and submitting the form. Letters will be processed in February 2015.

Citizens of all other countries should consult with local Visa services which can be found easily through the internet.

Applying for a Conference Visa
(90-Day maximum stay)

To apply for a single visa specifically for attending the CPSA Shanghai 2015 meeting, you should apply for a single 3-month visa.

You can complete the forms and process online at

Start by selecting Nationality, Visa Type and State of Residency to begin the process.

For the application, please enter your contact unit in China as:

Frank Fung
Vice President
MICE Partner Consulting Company, Ltd.
Room 411, Zhenxin Biz Bld
No. 2199 South Qilianshan Rd, 201824, Shanghai
Tel: +86-2139152015
Mobile: +86-18917509848

As this visa will be good only for travel 90 days from the date of issue, you should apply for your visa no earlier than February 10, 2015 and no later than March 15, 2015.

Applying for Dual Entry or Multiple Entry "Business Trip" Visa
(Valid for 6 - 12 months)

If you are planning to do additional business in China, you can apply for a dual entry or multiple entry visa. Application for this type of visa is similar, but requires some additional paperwork, specifically a letter of invitation from a Chinese company with whom you do/will do business.

Start by selecting Nationality, Visa Type and State of Residency to begin the process and follow it exactly as outlined.