CPSA Shanghai 2018
New Horizons in Drug Discovery and Development:
Bioanalysis, Biomarkers and ADME
Deadline for submission is: March 31, 2018
The CPSA Shanghai Innovator Award provides formal recognition for innovative technologies, products and services presented at the annual meeting.
If your submission is for the Young Scientist Excellence Award, please submit your abstract through the Young Scientist Abstract Submission Page.
- The Innovator Award is open to all participants in the CPSA Shanghai Exhibition (CPSA EXPO)
- Applicants can supply for consideration either an abstract for poster session or a standalone abstract without participating in the poster session
- Applications will be formally reviewed by the Innovator Award Committee
- Participants will be assigned to present in the Poster Session and/or the Innovator Award Symposium Session
- There is no limit to the number of submissions per exhibitor, however, each application must describe a unique technology, product and/or service as determined by the Innovator Award Committee
- Recipient(s) of the CPSA Shanghai Innovator Award will be formally recognized in the Closing Ceremony on Friday, April 26.
Submit your abstract online!
Innovator Award Committee
Robert Dodge, Bristol-Myers Squibb
Yi Du, HuaHai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Xianyu Jiang, WuXi
Wenzhe Lu, Roche
Yi-Min She, Shanghai Center for Plant Stress Biology