CPSA Shanghai 2019
Translating Challenges in the Biotechnology Industry:
From Drug Discovery to the Clinic
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION WILL OPEN SOON.
The CPSA Shanghai Innovator Award provides formal recognition for innovative technologies, products and services presented at the annual meeting.
- The Innovator Award is open to all vendor attendees participting in the CPSA Shanghai Exhibition (CPSA EXPO)
- Applicants can supply for consideration either an abstract for poster session or a standalone abstract without participating in the poster session
- Applications will be formally reviewed by the Innovator Award Committee
- Participants will be assigned to present in the Poster Session and/or the Innovator Award Symposium Session
- There is no limit to the number of submissions per exhibitor, however, each application must describe a unique technology, product and/or service as determined by the Innovator Award Committee
- Recipient(s) of the CPSA Shanghai Innovator Award will be formally recognized in the Closing Ceremony on Friday, April 12.
Innovator Award Committee
Robert Dodge, Bristol-Myers Squibb
Yi Du, HuaHai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Xianyu Jiang, WuXi
Wenzhe Lu, Roche
Yi-Min She, Shanghai Center for Plant Stress Biology